While our campuses remained closed to most students/staff, many services and supports are offered online via our COVID-19 Information Centre.

How to get your myCard

How to get your myCard

Update: July 29, 2020

As the college has begun to allow students on campus to complete lab work required for graduation and course completion, the myCard team will be printing cards required for access to our campuses at no cost. Please contact the myCard office at mycard@centennialcollege.ca to request a replacement for your lost or damaged myCard. (Include your full name, student number and the campus you will be attending). Replacement cards will be available at the appropriate check-in point for your campus.

Refunds are still being processed at this point with a $50.00 administration fee in effect.

June 9, 2020

As the college is currently closed, we have decided that no cards will be printed or handed out at the current time.

We are also currently processing refunds for students as they are requested with no administration fee of $50.00 but the cut off date (as of right now is June 30) and then the fee will come back in to effect.